Shifting Gears

Today marks the official launch of OneCry. In light of that I am going to take a slightly different approach to this blog. There are at least two reasons for this shift.

1. I am now a full-time pastor and the responsibilities of that role limit my time to write.
2. I believe in OneCry and revival so deeply that I want to devote the bulk of this blog to that topic.

With all of that in mind let me share a little bit about what I envision the direction of Lovin' Tellin' The Story will be in the future. Obviously, there will be a strong focus on revival and revival topics. You may notice that some of the more recent posts were titled "Songs of revival." Well, I fully intend to keep these kinds of posts coming because they are less time consuming and music and worship are definite elements of revival. Secondly, I want to focus more on specific revival truths like repentance, brokenness, or humility. I may also sprinkle in some stories of revival from past and present, we'll just have to see.

If you haven't heard about OneCry I would highly encourage you to take a look at the website which you will find a link to here on the blog, or you can simply go to www.onecry.com. Like the others involved in this movement I firmly believe that authentic revival is the only hope for our nation and the American Church. Will you join us in prayer and preparation for a real move of God's Spirit?

Godspeed,
Christian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Characteristics of a Godly Watchman Pt. 1: Vigilance

Characteristics of a Godly Watchman Pt. 2: Listening.

Characteristics of a Godly Watchman Part 3: Holy Anger.